Friday, February 20, 2009

The adventures of Intern - man: Episode 1 - Qualcomm

Introducing me, in and as Intern - man (henceforth referred to as I- man). I am I - man.

Career fair. Formals, folder, resume, long lines.......

The organizational skills of I - man are deployed on account of this opportune opportunity of opportunities.

A list of companies in order of preference is neatly tucked into my brand new $15 folder. Qualcomm is number one on the list. "No lines....just drop off your resume" called out the pretty HR in blue. A quick plan of action - punch the non - desis out of the way, and distract the desis by calling out stuff like "free lunch at the lot" or "the dollar just dropped to 22"... and then dive full length to shove your resume into the humongous pile. Done .. professionally and all, in 2 minutes.

I - man punches the air, straightens his (non - existent) tie, and walks away in style. Watch this space for more action from the battle - front.

2 comments:

V said...

Lol. I'll be tuning in regularlys

B said...

HAHA ....
None of the Shataietes wuld ve fallen for it ;), coz we know, if its food, it has to be u first ;)
Lolzz,, js kiddin..