Monday, August 31, 2009

Why?

I think I'm losing it. Well, don't rejoice just yet; I'm not referring to my mind; I'm talking about the ability to write something that I would not fall asleep to. Its been quite a while since I wrote anything apart from songs and snippets of my perception of wisdom. But what I really want to do, is to conjure one single solid paragraph, that's not left wanting in something. Every recent attempt at accomplishing this has ended up in the prose being inadequate in structure, language, meaning or flavour. Like authentic Chinese Cuisine. And darn the red line that has just popped up underneath the "flavour" - an upshot of the American infatuation with opposing the British way of life. And I'm not a great fan of the British either. I digress; Crap, the clogging of my stream of thought seems to be getting the better of me again. So before you cut me off, (Static buzz in the background with a vague vision of a screen that cant render an image for nuts owing to its slower than death refresh rate and a mysterious flicker that's ever prevalent in horror movies) here's declaring a war (-buzz-) on you, mind. I'm gonna (-buzz- -flicker- -buzz-) kick your (-buzz-) butt and get back to writing stuff that's (-flicker- -buzzz-) readable and writable. Dang it! I'm talking to myself again. Now, you may rejoice. Adios homies!

2 comments:

Tana_S_ Beautiful World said...

Anything that flows from your mind, to your heart, and filters out way of your hands- is nothing short of a master piece. You write very well, even when you think you're "losing it!" I think that all thoughts should be as simple and easily accessed as to the way your writing style flows. Never lose yourself in any negative thoughts of losing anything. For you have been given a gift. Nurture it and go forth in life- Share it and yourself. God Bless..Tana

Bharath Ranganathan said...

Yay! At last, you've atleast started the war :D