Thursday, October 8, 2009

An ode to my Dell

Dusty Rusty system of mine
Hang in there its just a matter of time.
I'm almost done with the troubleshoot
A few more minutes and u'll get a reboot!

You're more wired than you're wireless
You're a lappy under a lot of stress.
I love you and I hate you too,
You'd probably be dead without Ubuntu.

You dont know who's bluetooth or Zigbee
All you've got is your 40 Gb!
You're off you're hinges and I mean it well
And you keep on going coz you're a Dell.

You're my friend from the long leavy nights
And you've been dropped from dizzy heights.
One full bowl of cereal and milk
And you still keep running, smooth as silk.

You gotta run Matlab without a glitch,
Show the Mac in the corner is a real B****
But for now, you just gotta act tough,
Battle it out and do your stuff.

I wonder how long you'll carry on
Wonder what I'll do when you're gone.
But someday for sure I'll give you your rest
One final update and a memory test.