Sunday, June 6, 2010

Justice, delivered.

I will sit right under your wings and
I will peep out every other day.
To see what's become of my world,
To see the fires burning.
They will face my wrath and drown in vain
When I cry my burning tears of pain.
Let the mountains crumble when its dawn
And the morning will play my serenade.

My name's seared in their memories
And they cry to me when in pain.
But I will rain hail upon them and
Watch them cry out louder still.
For the filth that they have brewed inside
Makes me look away in hate.
The time to put an end to it all
Its time they faced their final fall.

Hear the message ringing on the wind
When I call to them in a violent way.
The colours melt before my eyes
And they gape at floating oceans of grey.
The dream I wrought breaks below me
As the hand mars that which it had made.
The light fades from the horizon
And the orb fails into darkness.

No comments: