Thursday, February 4, 2010

An outlet

Hmmm... I just got done with a meeting with a couple of professors. Nothing special - just a weekly routine, yeah; just my weekly dose of "I'm a dumb***k".

"AAAAAARGHHH~!%^%^&!!!" is all I'm afraid I'm allowed to put in here. A lot of censor worthy expressions with lots more of the weird-ass symbols, would fall short of doing justice to what i feel right now. Trust me! its not even funny, how much I feel like knocking myself out cold with a frying pan. I'd christen myself Einstein if I understood 5% of what these guys talk. Frikking over achievers, always standing round the corner sporting a "my day's as good as yours sucked!" smile. Oh! lord, I seek swift deliverance.

In retrospect, I always wanted to be the guy who could play the guitar AND understand Maxwell's equations. I can now, in fact play a bit of guitar and as for Maxwell - I appreciate his ability to smoke up and write fiendishly complicated stuff, but now he can lie back, count his blessings and while he's at it, get himself a fine unearthly tan from the infernal heat in hell. How the hell am I supposed to believe that I was created by the same God, who also created Guiseppe Caire? Its during times like these that I fail to acknowledge the existence of an entity worthy of being called God. I'd love to be a really clever person, and I'm even willing to work hard for it, but hell no! This is Graduate School son! you also need some of that "u have it or you dont" stuff (WHAT!! Lycra?). Have it or dont, I dont care - I've always believed that just hard work IS in fact enough. Hopefully it will stand me in good stead. But for now, I'm pretty much done prattling.

6 comments:

shru.. said...

well..hmm.. scary stuff! one more added onto my 'to consider' list, bfor jumping into ne uiversity!!

Shadowfax said...

hey shruthi... dont go by my post. Its not as bad as i make it to be. Its fun in a way, but there are times when u'll need to vent out stuff like this as well.. its good for the mental plumbing.

anyway, what have u been upto? been a long time..

Bharath Ranganathan said...

What-a-dramatic! I'm sure you are doing fine...what is all this outburst?!

How are things? Btw...people in Singapore are in LOVE with Maria :)

Krithika said...

how can you call this prattling?!!!
omg!!
ive rarely seen people vent out so artistically!:D
bravo!!

btw..im ur junior at bms..!shru's batch :) :D

harsha kudoor said...

hello krithika,

Thank you for dropping by.always feels nice to have a new person commenting/criticizing. I'm sorry i cant really connect a face to your name, but thats just me. And hey, went through a couple of posts on faux- Pause... u and I seem to share a pretty similar writing style. hi fi!

and...I see from your latest post that u've been to bandajje. \m/... whattay trek!

Krithika said...

Oh!!Hi-Fi on that!!:)

Blog Archive