Friday, March 12, 2010

Definitions - time and state

Yesterday - Mostly a photo album with my best and worst pictures and rarely, the battered object of my analytical and philosophical quests. Strangely, I tend to confuse it with tomorrow.

Today - just another page, smeared and blotched with yesterday's ink, another moment to lose myself in.

Tomorrow - a song, a time to celebrate / regret today and yesterday and the days before.

Regret - a feeling of letting someone, but mostly myself down.

Hope - the most misunderstood and cliched word in the history of mankind - yet it seems to serve its purpose.

Determination - a substantial cousin of hope, but bears no kinship to the future.

Happiness - a state of being where all of the above add up to a smile that spreads warmth.

Freedom - the privilege of retaining the smile.

No comments:

Blog Archive