Friday, January 28, 2011

Rage

What were you thinking
When all those days went by?
When it was the time to learn
Your numbers and your rhymes?

Beats me to no end that you could,
While away such precious time,
In trifles and petty games,
In day dreams and the like.

But the time was not yet gone
To rewrite your misspelled ways.
I remember it was still evening when,
You chose to drop out of the race.

You disappoint me with your hollow words,
And anger me with your tainted thoughts.
You surprise me with your brashness,
And disgust me with your mediocrity.

If only there was a way to embark
On the quest for pure knowledge
If only you knew your way out
Of this blindness and mildewed stupor.

If only you'd make up your mind
To set off and be gone.
If only you could be someone else
If only it would come to pass, that you weren't me..

3 comments:

Rambling Raman said...

wow:)really liked it :)

harsha kudoor said...

hey, thanks! I'm sorry I'm not able to place you - all I can gather from your blog is that u're from BMS. nice blog btw..

Rambling Raman said...

thanks:) was in MC..one of ur juns..doubt u ll remember :P